Our refund policy is as follows
Self-paced courses and on-demand webinars:
A refund request for any self-paced courses and/or on-demand webinars must be submitted to SIIM within 15 days of purchase of the course. Courses are eligible for a full refund if requested within 15 days of purchase; however, the refund request will not be honored if the participant:
- Engaged in 30% or more of the activity,
- Claimed credit, or
- Requests a refund beyond 15 days of purchasing the course.
Live webinars are not eligible for a refund.
In-person and live virtual training:
Due to limited spaces available in the training, registrants may request to receive a full refund up to ten (10) business days before the date and time of the training. This allows us to fill the open spot. Cancellation or transfer requests less than ten (10) days from the date of training may not receive a refund nor a transfer. Registration cancellations received less than ten (10) business days from the date of training are not refundable unless one or more of the following is applicable:
- A positive COVID-19 test
- Direct exposure to COVID-19 requiring you to quarantine or take care of a family member who has contracted COVID-19
- Requests to transfer registration for a self-paced course, live or on-demand webinar, or live virtual or in-person training to another person (colleague or staff member) will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests to exchange registration for a different self-paced course, live or on-demand webinar, or live virtual or in-person training will not be granted.
- Registration for any courses or training cannot be reinstated after cancellation.
SIIM memberships purchased as part of a bundle are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 business days.
- Registration cancellations will not automatically cancel any lodging or travel related to any live events.
- SIIM reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs.
- Refund policy is subject to change, and any updates or changes to the policy will be communicated on this webpage.
How to request a refund or transfer
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Registrant’s name(s) and contact information
- Title of the program
- Order number
- Date of purchase