About the ML Tools/Research Subcommittee
This subcommittee is a part of the SIIM Machine Learning Committee and is dedicated to the same Strategic Goal 2: Advance Translational/Reproducible Research and promote standards. SIIM will bring together industry and academic leaders to collaborate on translational research. In turn, they will work to accelerate the implementation of research findings into the medical imaging informatics field.
- Provide datasets and/or ML models that can be shared via existing SIIM sites.
- Inform the SIIM Machine Learning Committee of national and international activities abroad that SIIM should be aware of and possibly participate with.
- Assist in annotation projects.
- Khaled Younis, PhD
- Yuankai HuoVanderbilt University
- Farzana AliUniversity at Buffalo
- Gian Marco Conte, MD, PhDMayo Clinic - Rochester
- Synho DoMassachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Abdussalam ElhanashiUniversity of Pisa
- Shahriar Faghani, MDMayo Clinic Rochester
- Keyvan FarahaniNational Cancer Institute
- Reza ForghaniUniversity of Florida College of Medicine
- John Garrett, PhDUniversity of Wisconsin Madison
- Amilcare GentiliSan Diego VA Health Care System
- Shiba Kuanar, PhDMayo Clinic - Rochester
- Andrew MissertMayo Clinic - Rochester
- Yashbir Singh, PhDMayo Clinic - Rochester
- Spencer WorkmanVanderbilt University Medical Center
- Joseph Yacoub
- Anna ZawackiStaff LiaisonSIIM